Friday, May 21, 2010

CPS & The Stamps of Life

I've got one more for you.....and a quick side note.... As I am typing this The Blackeyed Peas are playing in the background. The song is 'I've Got A Feeling'. My youngest two sons are here and we are all singing along....Yeah, be thankful this blog doesn't offer sound.....but the cutest thing, Hayden just started singing 'I got my DS'...as in Nintendo DS instead of 'I got my money'....if you've ever heard the song I've just probably ruined it for you. But for me I will always sing 'I got my DS'. So funny. ;)


Anyway, back to the stamping. ;) Today I've got a little something for this weeks CPS sketch along with one of the new ones from The Stamps of Life {LOVELOVELOVE everything that is TSOL!} Take a peek.....

The papers for this one are from My Minds Eye, the Lush line which I am so very much in love with. They are, well, Lush! ;) The colors are so beautiful and the paper is thick and the embossing is AMAZING...perfect!

You can check out the sketch {which I flipped} at the CPS blog and the entire stamp set at TSOL site.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful day! :) Post you soon!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Miss Jennifer!!
I shall sing
I Shall think of you and Hayden everytime I hear that song now!!!love it..
Have a fab weekend:)x

Mary Friederichsen said...

Jennifer, this is beautiful!

Treasure these moments with your boys! Laughter as they say is good for the Soul and the Heart!!

Hope your Mom is doing well and hanging in there with Her battle.
Praying for healing for Her!

Sam said...

This is such a beautiful card Jennifer. I love the color combination and the patterned paper is gorgeous and oh my gosh, is that scalloped velvet ribbon? I wish your mom all the best as she goes into battle. My mom went through it recently and it was one of the toughest experiences we have ever had to face as a family.

Jennifer said...

So Pretty! Love the DP!