Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Christmas Daily, Etc.

Happy Hip HOP, Peeps! :)

This weeks Unity DT challenge is to create a Christmas daily journal. I'm going to be sharing mine with you in stages. I'll be back with more throughout this month, but today....the cover. I am using one of the Jillibean Soup Christmas kits from Unity Stamp, Co. for this one and more of the cute Jillibean Soup papers & embelli's. Take a peek.....


I can't wait to share the rest of this one with you & to fill this up with all of our memories leading up to Christmas.


One more. I made this little card using this months KOTM and more of the Jillibean Soup patterned paper. The sketch for the card is this weeks sketch over at CPS.

That's it for me this week. Now it's time to head over to Pamela's blog. Enjoy! :)




Next Blog




26 comments:

Eva said...

These are soo GORGEOUS!!!

Christi said...

Beautiful album and card. I love all the details in the layers... smiles!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cute in an elegant way. :)

Erika said...

Gorgeous album and card. Love them

Jingle said...

I love these! Those snowmen are just fabulous!

Bonita Rose said...

Love it.... and those papers are so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Jennifer- this card is BEYOND cute!!

Can you tell me what ink you used? It's so white on the kraft paper. I love it!!

Lacey said...

SUPER cute!! and those papers are yummy :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!! I need to get some of those jumper rings...that are sweet!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Album!! Love the papers!! Can't wait to use them with my Unity Kit on it's way to me.

connie said...

love your album. I have to go get me some of this paper. love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! Just love that card and that cover--super fun!

Julie said...

GORGEOUS! Love your book cover! And that card is beautiful too!

Angie Blom said...

Oh I love this album.. I love anything Jillibean.. it is a stunner!!

Kelly Mahany said...

great card and album with those adorable Jillibean papers!! I can't wait to see more of your album!!

Maria said...

What a beautiful start to your album and i love the card

Brooke said...

Gosh I love your style, Jen!! Your album is CLASSY yet FUN.. the perfect mix! You always WOW me with your talent lovely friend!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Jen! this is beautiful. love the Jillibean!

stampjourney said...

Love the way the papers coordinate perfectly with the stamps!

Rona said...

Both album and card are so super cute - I CAN NOT WAIT to get my hands on some of that paper!!

Lisa said...

That cover is adorable - I am SO in love with those snowmen!!!

Dreama said...

Love your little snowmen.

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

You did a beautiful job! Love these stamps!

Pam S said...

Your journal is so cute, I HAVE that snowman paper, now you have inspired me...that card is perfect!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh that album rocks!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my! A "countdown" memory book! I love that idea, Jennifer! Darling card as well. Here's to a wonderful December full of sweet memories for your creative book!

~Bev