Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flower Soft Challenge

It's time for a Flower Soft challenge. You can find all of the deets at the Flower Soft blog. This weeks challenge is to create a card using black and orange. LOVE it! I love making anything for Halloween so this is one of my favorite challenges! Here's my card....



The paper for this one is from Authentique and I used one of my FAVORITE Unity Itty Bitty's. How stinkin' cute is that stamp! The Flower Soft was my favorite touch. I used Bright Orange {original Flower Soft} and Ultra Fine Black for this one.


Hope you get a chance to play with this one and if you do remember to upload your creations to SCS using the keyword FSC38.


Have a good one!


Hugs!

4 comments:

Linda E said...

Love how you used the Flower Soft! Very clever!

Cibele Glazer said...

Oh my! Love how you used the flower soft on the broom. Genius!

A Time to Design said...

Love it!

Relaxation En said...

Thannks for sharing this