Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I was so excited to be working with the new Flower Soft downloads. I truly love digital images. One of the things I love is that they do not take space on my already over flowing desk! The BEST thing about them is the quick, ready made image. I love that you just open, print, and add to your project. I put together a quick little card for todays post using the Lily download and used my Spellbinders dies to 'punch' the image out. Take a peek....



That's it for me. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Hugs!



Supplies used:
Katy Sue Designs {aka: Flower Soft} Lily digital download
Spellbinders Nestibilities
Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses patterned paper
Papertrey Ink card stock and ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your `beautiful` card..
always a pleasure to catch up Miss Jennifer:)
Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi, this is just beautiful gorgeous colours :) Sandra H

Water Damage Restoration Woodbury said...

Hi nice readiing your post