Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bee-lieve

Back again with a little something, something from Ippity. Take a peek at what I created for today.....

This little bee is so stinkin' cute! I used some Jillibean Soup and more of what is becoming my FAVORITE ribbon ever! {from American Crafts}.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off. Time for a little Christmas shopping....hoping to finish. How nice would that be! We are supposed to get snow Friday. I am NO good at driving in snow so it would be wonderful not to have anywhere to go!

Hope you all have a great day! I will post you soon!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, your card is lovely great background and adorable cute image:) Sandra H

Kristen said...

That is a cute stamp! I love the way you laid the card out and all the colors. Great inspiration. :)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Wow!! your cards are amazing!! and I had to chuck at your choice of word on your blog name!! So very creative and I'm definately looking forward to getting to know you on the Flowersoft DT!

Veronica Davenport said...

Very creative poost